Digital Ads Ops & Programmatic Superintendent
- Responsible for the growth, optimization, implemention of Programmatic Kompas.com and provide support related to the Programmatic activities of Kompas.com.
- Monitoring trafficking and maintaining display, video, mobile web, and APP campaigns across ad servers.
- Maintain third party ad tag implementation and troubleshooting for mobile Web, APP, desktop, and video information from ad tech partner, then forward the information to our AdOps team
- Set up deals (preferred deal, private auction, etc) and PMP's and make sure the campaign delivered.
- Monitoring, anticipate, identify, and debug potential issues (discrepancies, revenue, decrease, etc)
- Support developing the programmatic activity of the company (i.e DFP for Sales Trainee).
- Coordination with Finance team to ensure timely payment from ad network.
- Reports into Programmatic Manager and responsible for all aspects of delivery for programmatic campaigns.
- Manage & Develop a team of Ads Ops & Programmatic
- 1+ years of experience in ad trafficking and serving within the DoubleClick DFP System
- Excellent communication skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple campaigns.
- Experience working with Data Management Platforms and other analytics platforms.
- Ability to track programmatic ads on site; blocking ads as necessary
- A problem solver with an analytical mind
- Proficient in Excel.
Terms & Conditions
You are only allowed to submit only for 2 positions. please make sure the position that you want to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Phone or Email.